Spandana and Samarpana, is a wonderful platform for old students of the college to keep the bond intact with the college and with each other. It also provides various means through which the alumni can give back to the college in ways of their choice. It organizes guest lecture programs and interactive sessions with distinguished alumni. It provides jobs, donations to financially weaker students and merit students. The alumni also contribute towards social welfare services for the benefit of the society. Alumni are actively involved in training students and also in organizing and judging events in the college. Every year Spandana and Samarpana organizes a get-together (Sneha Samillana) for its old students on the second Saturday of every September.
Networking, Building and Enriching of Life.
We intend to function as a platform for
- Networking among the alumni and students
- Building relationships and providing opportunities for younger alumni and current students
- Enabling alumni to contribute to the enrichment of the college and community
Duties & Responsibilities
- Forming Alumni Association plan.
- Organizing functions and programmes for alumni students at least once in a year
- Inviting alumni students to the function
- Maintaining records of Alumni with their personal and professional achievements
- To organize programs to help the students to develop all-round personality
- To recognize academic, professional and social growth of the students
- To organize meetings, seminars and conferences periodically
- To establish scholarship funds to help needy and deserving students
- To provide up gradation and sharing of knowledge.
- To make all the outgoing students to register with the association every year
- To find out any specific Special Excellency by any alumni
- To make available finances for development of organization