- Application forms (can also be downloaded from our website) and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office.
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- Provisionally selected candidates have to come for admissions accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Following documents are a must:
- SSLC / X marks card - original
- II PUC / XII marks card – original (II PU provisional marks card to be submitted at the time of admission. Original marks card is to be submitted upon receiving it)
- Recent passport & stamp size photographs - 04 each
- Contact no. of parent / guardian: Landline & Mobile nos.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of caste / reservation / income certificate
- Admission timings: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fee to be paid through DD in favour of Principal, Seshadripuram Evening Degree College, Bangalore – 560 020
- Fees include: Examination, Certificates, Course Manual, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab, Library.
- Students will be selected based on merit at the qualifying examinations. However, the rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be applicable.
Though NEFT (Acknowledgement copy of NEFT is to be submitted during admission)
A/c No.: 845310110000020
IFSC Code: BKID0008453
BANK OF INDIA SB A/C
Direct Admission for Merit Students